Say goodbye to security review headaches with one platform

Reduce the number of questionnaires that come in by 80% by enabling your customers to self-serve the answers they need. For the remaining 20%, use Conveyor's GPT Questionnaire Eliminator to generate answers for you so you can fly through review OR pass them to our security team to complete.

Best of all - it's one source of truth to update. Consolidate your security review tools today.

Get started for free
Watch Video
Publicly Share Parts of Your Security Posture
Some customers only need basic security info. They'll see docs and Q&As that you designate as 'public-facing' on your portal - no NDA needed
NDA-Gate Sensitive Info
Customers that need more info can request access to sensitive documents and searchable Q&A’s for their review
GPT-Powered Questionnaire Tool
Collaborate with your team to knock out both one-off questions and longer questionnaires
White-Glove Questionnaire Completion Service
Send us questionnaires you don’t want to do and we’ll complete them for you in 72 hours or less - a five-star service with rave reviews

Do more in a single platform

One source of truth

Bypass all the back and forth & headaches. Your customers now have a single place where they access everything.

Reduce the number of questions you get

When customers self serve what they need, you get less questionnaires.

Automation to make your heart sing

Scale easily and collaborate with other teams more effectively.

From a cost center to source of sales growth

Security teams have been viewed as a cost center in the past. Change that perception with robust metrics & insights
Schedule a demo

See the trust portal in action

A quick 3-minute video to see all that the Conveyor platform unlocks for your security team

Watch Video

Approve access requests directly in Slack & see customer activity

Search your Knowledge Base without leaving Slack

Upload questionnaires for Conveyor's completion service and see status of requests

Tie security efforts to opportunities in Salesforce

Auto-bypass NDA's if there's already a record of one signed in Salesforce

Auto-approve access requests based on domain

An example of CRM reporting you will get with a Conveyor Room

Manage Rooms Access

Grant access to customer or prospects based on attribute in your own CRM or database. We give you code examples in popular languages to get you started.
Ski (Senthil Kumar Iyyappan)
Principal Advisor - GTM Information Security | Freshworks
“Sales and customer engagement workflows were made simple with Conveyor. It reduced the dependency on information security teams, the time it took to share security documentation, collateral access, and execute NDAs. Overall it's had a positive, time saving, and revenue-enabling impact.”
Read full case study
Mike Kim
Security & Compliance Manager
“Rooms is one of the biggest lifesavers for us. It has cut down the time I spend on RFP requests by 60% and has improved our sales cycles, changing the lead time to instant.”
Read full case study
Randy Hanooman
Director of IT & Security
"As a security practitioner, it's always hard to show the value of security as it relates to revenue. Having the numbers we have now, we know larger deals close at least 5 days faster when a customer accesses our Room."
Read full case study

Pricing plans to fit your needs

From a forever Free plan all the way up to fully automated, feature rich Enterprise plans, there’s something for teams of all sizes.


Use all parts to eliminate questionnaires from your workflow

Customer-Facing Trust Portal

One secure place for your customers to find all of the info they need to complete their security review

Learn More

AI-Powered Questionnaire Tool

Super-powered questionnaire response tools to speed up your internal teams using the back end of your trust portal

Learn More

Questionnaire Completion Service

Questionnaires completed for you by our experts, plus Knowledge Base curation to keep things fresh

Learn More

One platform to get customers the answers they need on-demand