The Conveyor team worked all winter to bring you Conveyor’s GPT-Questionnaire Response Tool which became generally available to all users in February of 2023 and the GPT-Browser extension (currently in beta).
With GPT-Questionnaire answering tool, you can:
- Get auto-generated, precise answers to entire questionnaires in a few clicks
- Fly through review - one beta tester cut time spent on each question from 4 minutes to 25 seconds
- Use the GPT-browser extension (beta) in portals, Google forms, word docs, emails to speed through questionnaires wherever they live
- Reduce burnout of your team.
Some quotes from happy customers/beta testers:
- “This is a game changer”
- “It’s just so good…”
- “My old RFP tool doesn’t understand security. This finally does.”
About the GPT-Questionnaire Response tool
In the Conveyor platform, you can upload a questionnaire and get generative answers filled in for you using the power of OpenAI’s GPT technology + your own knowledge base. Answers with low confidence will be flagged for review.
For portals, one-off questions in emails, google forms, and other formats, the GPT-powered browser extension will use your same knowledge base and generate answers for you to paste into any format of questionnaire you receive.
Get started in a few easy steps:
- Sign up for a free Conveyor account here
- Upload a knowledge base
- We recommend at least 400 question and answer pairs - typically, three past security questionnaires you’ve completed will work!
- Upload a new questionnaire to be answered (or install & pop open the browser extension) and see the AI-magic at work
Why use GPT for security questionnaires?
In the words of one beta tester, “It’s the perfect application for GPT-technology.”
With a finite amount of security categories that include roughly the same set of questions and answers, and advances in language learning models (OpenAI, Writer, etc), incorporating this technology into Conveyor’s platform has greatly improved the accuracy of answers generated for each novel questionnaire received.
Fly through review with confidence in AI-generated answers
Current RFP and questionnaire tools on the market are trained with older AI models which tend to only pull the “top match” for the questions asked which results in inaccurate answers over 50% of the time. Additional time is spent on re-writing answers and looking for the original source.
After spending hundreds of hours of testing speed and accuracy, Conveyor has increased accuracy to at least ~60% if you have at least 400 question and answer pairs in a knowledge library and at least ~80% accurate answers on first try with at least 1,000 question and answer pairs.
The tool also helps information security teams decrease time spent on each question by 89% - from 5 minutes down to ~32 seconds.
Try it today
Get started with the steps below or book a demo call to talk about your specific use case for responding to security questionnaires.
1. Sign up for a free Conveyor account here
2. Upload a knowledge base (We recommend at least 400 question and answer pairs - typically, three past security questionnaires you’ve completed will work!)
3. Upload a new questionnaire to be answered (or install & pop open the browser extension) and see the AI-magic at work